The planned gaming facility will bring world-class entertainment to North Salem. The project plans to include:
- 180,800 square foot casino with 2,000 gaming devices and 45 table games
- A 500-room hotel, 3.5-to-4 Star full-service hotel
- Two lounges including a 150-seat night club and 100-seat sports bar
- Three restaurants including a 375-seat main dining venue, 124-seat steakhouse, and 200-seat casual restaurant/coffee shop
- 200-seat food court with 3 venues
- 64,100 square foot Multi-Purpose Event Center
- 2,000 space parking garage
- Two 650 space surface parking lots with a combined total of 650 parking spaces
- Upgraded roads and intersections to meet traffic flow
- Upgraded water, wastewater and sewer infrastructure to meet new demands
- Continuation and maintenance of the Hee Hee Illahee RV Resort
During the planning process, the Tribe will provide additional details including architectural design of the facility. Sign up for project updates to stay up-to-date on project development.
Sign up for project updates
Stay informed on the latest project updates, news and events.